Skip to content
- Only registrants are permitted on Resolution’s property and members of the general public are excluded.
- The areas covered by the License may be used for recreational hiking, rock climbing and bouldering.
- All activities are conducted at your sole risk and by entering Resolution’s property you accept all risk.
- All access is limited to day use only.
- No fees may be charged by you for any activities.
- No fires or firewood cutting, no hunting, no removal of physical or cultural artifacts, no entry to underground facilities, and no motorized travel except on designated access routes.
- Practice “Leave no Trace” ethics – no littering, etc.